Mackie Thump 15A 1300W Active PA Speaker
Completely redesigned with innovative new electronics, the Mackie Thump15A Active PA Speaker is part of the next evolution in the Thump series. The Thump15A features a powerful 1300 watt class-D amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response technology and a 15" woofer to ensure "chest-thumping" bass responses.
Powerful 1300W Amplifier
The Mackie Thump Series active loudspeakers utilise a new and incredibly efficient 1300 watt amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response™ technology. By taking advantage of a higher voltage power supply, the amplifier within the Thump15A has an exceptionally fast response to both transients and bass heavy music - delivering the maximum power and ''chest-thumping'' bass that the Mackie Thump Series loudspeakers are renowed for.
Versatile and Optimised
The rear panel of the Thump15A active speaker features a built-in two channel mixer with XLR/TRS input connectors and an XLR output connector. Each of the inputs have Vita™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology which makes them capable of handling microphones, instruments and line level signals without the need for any additional equipment or adjustments. Additionally, the integrated mixer provides an innovative DSP section with four application specific voicing modes which make it quicker to setup the system and instantly optimise the Thump15A for a range of applications.
- 15'' high-output woofer and 1.4'' titanium dome compression tweeter
- Incredibly efficient class-D amplifier - 1000W LF and 300W HF
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response™ technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever before
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting
- 2-channel digital mixer
- 2 Digitally controlled Vita+™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology for microphones, line and instrument signals
- XLR thru for wired connection to additional speakers
- Powerful DSP section with four application-specific modes that tailor the sonic performance
- Precision digital crossover and transducer time alignment
- Dual symmetrical monitor angles for stages
- 4 handle design for convenient transport from venue to venue
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole mounting
- Universal power supply with Power Factor Correction technology