Seagull M4 Merlin Dulcimer - Mahogany - Pre-Loved (Great Condition)
Made in La Patrie Quebec, Canada and inspired by the dulcimer, the Seagull M4 is a very portable & compact 4-string diatonic acoustic instrument that is simply fun to play and very hard to put down!
This is a Pre-Loved instrument in Great condition*
* for more information on this, and how we categorise instruments, please see the 'Pre-loved & Ex-Demo Condition Information' tab in the footer of this page
The M4 was designed to introduce & stimulate people of all ages (some of whom may not necessarily be players) to the joy of creating & playing music.
Small in stature. Big in fun!
- Product Name: Seagull M4 Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.280 inches
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Body: Rock maple, string-through body
- Neck: Rock maple, string-through body
- Bridge: Tusq by Graphtech
- Saddle: Compensated Tusq by Graphtech
- Finish: Satin oil
- Acoustic Type
- No. Strings
- Left / Right
- Acoustic String Type
- Acoustic Steel String
- Acoustic Body Construction
- Solid Top