Blackstar HT-5R Mk-ii Valve Combo Amplifier
Killer tones and innovative features make the HT-5R MkII the ultimate studio and practice valve amp.
Thanks to the unique 5W push-pull design utilising the 12BH7 valve, it delivers huge tone at any volume.
The best clean tones: Now with two footswitchable Voices, one with an “American” character and the other with a Class A “British” sound – both are 100% Blackstar:
- Voice 1 “American” – A clean, bright and tight tone with a solid bass response for a refined American tone.
- Voice 2 “British” – A highly responsive “chime” with looser bottom for the British tone that can be pushed into a mid-range overdrive when driven hard.
The best overdrives: The two footswitchable Overdrive Voices are characterised by a tone which is high in gain, but avoids any of the detached top-end “fizz” often found in other designs.
- Voice 1 “Classic” – This is the Classic “British” Blackstar overdrive. Rich and natural it goes all the way to Super Crunch gain but cleans up beautifully.
- Voice 2 “High Gain” – Inspired by the critically acclaimed HT Venue MkII high gain sounds, this overdrive has additional aggression in the high end with a tight resonant low-end.
The best features: Joining Blackstar’s patented ISF tone control are USB and balanced XLR outputs for more recording flexibility, plus a power reduction switch taking you down to 10% power and a newly voiced studio quality reverb.
The best looks: Even more refined and boutique the newly design cabinet has a 3 degree angle, top-loader panel and stage-friendly chickenhead knobs.
- Footswitchable Voices for Clean and Overdrive
- Power reduction to 0.5 Watt
- USB audio out
- XLR D.I. out
- Newly-voiced studio quality reverb
- Boutique styling
- 5 Watts
- ECC83 Preamp Valve
- 12BH7 Power Amp Valve
- 2 Channels
- 1x12" Speaker
- 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Amplifier Technology
- Traditional Full Valve
- Amplifier Type
- Combo Amplifier