Laney Mini-ST Portable Stereo Guitar Amplifier - Ironheart
Based on the incredible Laney Ironheart range, the new Laney Mini-Iron is perfect for desktop or backstage practice. This super compact amplifier provides exquisite tone and performance wherever you play it, and comes complete with bags of extra features for you to play around with. By utilising the horsepower of your phone, you can transform the capability of the amplfier at no cost with the Tonebridge app (free to download) - this delivers loads of extra features and stunning preset tones. Simple yet genius!
The Ironheart edition is aimed squarely at the world or Rock and Metal, with presets that scream, soar, chug and djent!
Laney Smart Insert
The fabulous LSI socket allows you to connect your Android or iPhone, where you can run the all-new Tonebridge App which allows the Laney Mini-Iron to generate any one of thousands of available guitar tone presets. This incredible app really needs to be seen to be believed, and despite the diminutive nature of the amp it'll help you push out some truly impressive sounds.
LSI connecting cable is supplied with your amplifier upon purchase.
To add the finishing touches, Laney have even included AUX In and Heaphones Out sockets which help make this a perfect amp choice for quiet home practice. Best of all? Just look at that price!
- AUX In: Yes
- Channels: 2 - Clean & Drive
- Channel Controls: Gain, Drive, Level, Tone, Delay, Delay Level & Volume
- Class: Solid State
- Drivers: 2 x 3" Full Range Drivers
- EQ: Tone
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- Inputs: Guitar Input (1/4" Jack); AUX In; LSI; Headphone Socket
- Power: 2 x 3 Watts RMS - Stereo
- Dimensions (mm): 142 x 205 x 100
- Weight: 1.8kg
- LSI: Laney Smart Insert
- LSI Cable: Laney Smart Insert
- Battery Powered: 6 x AA (not supplied)
- Optional PSU Available: Mini-Laney-PSU
- Amplifier Technology
- Solid State: Modelling