Fender Ltd Ed. American Performer Stratocaster - Olympic White - Maple Fretboard
A legend, reimagined. The Fender American Performer Stratocaster gives you all of the classic Strat feel in a model that produces upgraded, 21st century sound.
Yosemite single-coil pickups give you raw, bright sound that sounds beautifully clear at even the highest outputs. It's this electronic system that makes the American Performer Strat ideal for the live musician.
What's more, this limited run appoints one of Fender's classic finishes normally found on the iconic US Strats - Olympic White. Grab Whilst you can!
But that's far from all that this incredible guitar offers, though: Experience amazingly natural playing comfort thanks to a "C"-shaped neck that eliminates cramp. Experiment endlessly to create a unique voice using a tremolo bridge. And enjoy it all in a model with gorgeous, vintage style. This really is special. Don't miss out.
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Colour: Olympic White
- Construction: Bolt-On
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Inlays: White Dots
Hardware and Electronics
- Bridge Mounting: 6-Screw Vintage-Style
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronised Tremolo
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster
- Middle Pickup: Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster
- Neck Pickup: Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster
- Configuration: SSS
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck & Middle Pickup), Tone 2 (Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit - Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1 - Bridge Pickup (Push/Pull Switch up on Tone 2 adds Neck Pickup in Parallel), Position 2 - Bridge and Middle Pickup (Push/Pull Switch up on Tone 2 adds Neck Pickup in Parallel), Position 3 - Middle Pickup, Position 4 - Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5 - Neck Pickup
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Truss Rod Nut: 0.125" American Series
- Truss Rod Wrench: 0.125" Hex (Allen)
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Tuning Machines: Fender ClassicGear
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Bridge Type
- Standard Tremolo System
- No. Strings
- Left / Right
- Electric Shape
- Electric Pickup Configuration
- 3x Single Coils