Yamaha YFL-312 Silver Plate Flute Outfit (w/ Solid Silver Headjoint)
The new YFL-312 supercedes the popular Yamaha YFL-311 model, and is absolutely ideal for the step-up player. The added split E mechanism makes top E easier to play, and the solid silver headjoint makes for a warm, rich sound. With excellent build quality and easy sound production, this flute is reliable and well-made, and most importantly, friendly to play on.
- Offset G system
- Covered keys
- Split E mechanism
- Drawn and curled tone holes
- C footjoint
- 92.5% pure sterling silver headjoint
- Body and footjoint nickel silver with a silver plated finish
- Thickened and redesigned key posts for improved durability and to maintain accurate rod alignment
- Unique screw resistance inserts that allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosening of the screws.
- Footjoint alignment marks facilitate proper fitting
- Hard case with case cover