ESP LTD MH-17 7-String Electric Guitar - Black
Seven-string guitars are great for modern music styles like metal and progressive rock, where you may want to go lower than the standard range of pitches offered by six-string guitars.
The MH-17 has a smooth, comfortable, thin U-shaped maple neck that will make it easier to get around to chords and scales all over the fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets.
It has a well-balanced and contoured basswood body that's good for playing while seated or standing. When you're ready to rock, the MH-17's ESP Designed pickups are great for any genre of music you like to play.
- CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On
- SCALE: 25.5"
- BODY: Basswood
- NECK: Maple
- FINGERBOARD: Engineered Hardwood
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
- FINISH: BLACK
- NUT WIDTH: 48mm
- NUT TYPE: Molded
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24 XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR: Chrome
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: LTD
- BRIDGE: TOM w/ String Thru
- NECK PU: ESP Designed LH-100N
- BRIDGE PU: ESP Designed LH-100B
- ELECTRONICS: Passive
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch
- STRINGS: (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046/.059)
- CASE: GIG BAG INCLUDED
- Bridge Type
- Fixed Bridge / Hardtail / Tune-o-matic / Thru-Strung
- No. Strings
- Left / Right
- Electric Shape
- Super Strat / Double Cut
- Electric Pickup Configuration
- 2x Humbuckers