ESP LTD F-50 Left-Handed Electric Guitar - Black
The 'F' is one of the more extreme-looking series with models being present in both the LTD and ESP portions of the catalog.
Rarely do you get such extereme shapes available for lefties, and so hats off to LTD for opening this part of their range to left-handed players seeking a heavier tone and aesthetic.
The extreme double-cut design is paired with ESP/LTD signature rough and tough tone.
The F-50 Left Handed features a solid basswood body and a bolted maple neck for a great mid-range balance of performance, specification and price.
- Construction / Scale: Bolt-On / 25.5"
- Body: Basswood
- Neck / Fingerboard: Maple / Rosewood
- Nut Type / Width: Standard / 42mm
- Neck Shape: Thin U
- Inlays: Dots
- Frets: 24 XJ
- Binding: None
- Hardware: Black Nickel
- Tuners: ESP-LTD
- Bridge / Tailpiece: Tune-o-matic w/ String-Thru-Body
- Pickups: ESP LH-150 Set
- Electronics: Vol / Toggle / Tone
- Bridge Type
- Fixed Bridge / Hardtail / Tune-o-matic / Thru-Strung
- No. Strings
- Left / Right
- Electric Shape
- Electric Pickup Configuration
- 2x Humbuckers