Eastman E20 OM Electro Acoustic Guitar - Pre-loved (Great Condition)
A beautiful OM handcrafted to very high specifications. The all solid wood construction features a classic acoustic tonewood pairing of Adirondack spruce and rosewood soundboard and back/sides, respectively.
Additional quality appointments include a jet black ebony fingerboard and bridge, herringbone binding, nitrocellulose finish, open-gear tuners and LR Baggs pickup. A great sounding guitar, particularly adept in reproducing live Clapton/Mayer-esque tones.
This is a Pre-Loved instrument in Great condition*
* for more information on this, and how we categorise instruments, please see the 'Pre-loved & Ex-Demo Condition Information' tab in the footer of this page
There is a very small mark on the headstock (see picture) and some plectrum scratches around the rosette.
• Neck Material:Mahogany
• Fingerboard Radius:12"
• Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
• Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
• Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
• Scale Length:24.9"
• Body Dimensions:15" X 4-1/4"
• Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
• Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
• Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
• Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
• Truss Rod:Dual Acting
• Binding Material:Herringbone
• Logo:Pearl Headstock
• Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
• Bridge Pins:Ebony
• Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
• Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
• Hardware Color:Nickel
• Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
• Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
• Electronics:Install Options:LR Baggs Anthem, Anthem SL, or Element
• Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
• Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
• Case:Hardshell Case
• Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
- Great Condition
- Acoustic Type
- Acoustic Shape
- Auditorium / 000
- No. Strings
- Left / Right
- Acoustic String Type
- Acoustic Steel String
- Acoustic Body Construction