Line6 POD Go Multi-Effects Pedal
With its simple plug-and-play interface, ultra-portable lightweight design, and best-in-class tones, Line 6's POD Go Guitar Processor gets you on the road to the ultimate tone.
- Best-in-Class Performance Including amp, cab, and effects models drawn from the award-winning HX family of processors
- Simple Interface with Colour Display Fast and easy tone creation
- Portable Compact, lightweight design
- 4.3" (11cm) Color LCD makes it easy to see what you are doing
- Color footswitch LEDs indicate which type of effect is active
- Load third-party cabinet impulse responses (IRs) for unlimited cabinet options
- Snapshots let you seamlessly switch between tones without audio dropouts
- Free POD Go Edit app for easy preset editing and backup
- Stereo effects loop and TRS expression pedal/dual footswitch input
- Connect to a traditional amp via 4-Cable Method
- 4-in/4-out 24bit/96kHz audio interface for recording and re-amping
Powerful and Compact Effects Processor
The Line 6 POD Go Multi-FX Processor Pedal is an extremely powerful piece of gear. It has an ultra-lightweight build, yet feels sturdy and robust. It’s easy to operate and extremely user-friendly - you can just plug in and play without needing to set anything up beforehand, and combines traditional controls with a large LCD where you can choose from almost 300 professional-grade sounds including virtual amps (based on Marshall, Mesa/Boogie, and Fender Tweed amps), stomps, plenty of cabinets as well as various distortions, fuzzes, compressors, modulation effects, and other professional-grade effects taken from the HX family of processors, known for their superior tone.
Custom IR Ready
If that’s not enough, you can load up to 128 custom and third-party IRs (Impulse Responses), and each preset can save and access four ‘Snapshots’, where you can change the parameters for effects and the amp/preamp. Edit presets using the free POD Go app. This provides a huge amount of iterations to really get the exact sound you’re looking for.
Onboard Expression Pedal
The Line 6 POD Go Multi-FX Processor Pedal has a multi-function expression pedal, eight rugged footswitches with colour LED’s so you can see which effects are active, five push encoders that function as the control knobs for your amp or effects models, and a large 4”x2” LCD display, and you can connect more footswitches and another expression pedal to have even more control over your sound.
USB Audio Interface
The POD Go also works as a 4-in/4-out USB audio interface, so you can record directly into your preferred DAW on your computer, and there’s also a headphone output so you can play at home without disturbing anyone. The stereo ¼” in and out jacks can be used as an FX loop, so you can connect other stompboxes between certain Blocks on the POD Go, or these in/outs can be used for running 4-Cable Method rigs
- Pedal Effect Type
You might also like