Yamaha Reface CP Synth Keyboard
Its design is living proof: The reface CP is a spiritual successor of the unique stage keyboards of the 70s. It brings emotional and powerful vintage sounds into today’s mobile world without any compromise regarding sound, playability or polyphony.
As a Combo Piano, the reface CP offers six classical keyboard sounds with excellent quality thanks to SCM (Spectral Component Modeling) and AWM2 sound generation. Carefully selected vintage effects increase the authenticity of the sounds even further, instantly evoking memories of legendary songs throughout the history of rock and pop – for example by Keane, U2, Genesis and Billy Joel.
- RdI, early '70s tine electric piano
- RdII, late '70s tine electric piano
- Wr, late '60s reed electric piano
- Clv, 70s struck string Clavinet
- Toy, toy piano
- CP, Yamaha CP80 electric grand piano
Five stomp box-style effects with direct control
- Drive (adds harmonics and distortion)
- Tremolo (Auto-Pan for Rd) or VCM Wah with adjustable depth and rate
- Chorus with adjustable depth and speed
- VCM Phaser with adjustable depth and speed
- Digital or Analog-Type Delay with adjustable time and depth
- Reverb with adjustable depth
- Based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing
- Sustain pedal input allows the sustain function for all electric piano sounds
Mobility & Connectivity
- Speakers - 2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time. Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound.
- USB - USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device.
- Audio output - Dual 1/4"unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more.
- Audio input - A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument.