Taylor 322CE 12-Fret V-Class Grand Concert Electro Acoustic Guitar
Taylor's V-Class bracing lends extra power, sustain and sweetness to this cutaway 12-fret Grand Concert, broadening its musical range. Combining a Blackwood back and sides to produce a strong voice—even in small-body GC— the mahogany top adds meaty midrange focus and a splash of top-end shimmer, sprinkled with a touch of natural compression to smooth out the response from top to bottom.
And just look at the Shaded Edgeburst finish!
The combination of a 12-fret neck, slightly shorter 24-7/8-inch scale length, and a shifted bridge position (closer to the center of the lower bout) produces a slinkier handfeel. This makes an excellent choice for players who crave the comfort of a compact frame.
With its microphone-friendly voice, it also makes a great choice for recording, and with the ES2 electronics, produces a clear, flavourful amplified sound. The dark and earthy aesthetic incorporates a shaded edgeburst top over the dusky mahogany top, black binding, an all-satin finish, a black pickguard, and small diamond inlays in Italian acrylic.
- Grand Concert Shape: A smaller-bodied guitar ideally suited for fingerstyle.
- Tropical Mahogany Top: The hardwood top produces strong fundamentals with clarity and focus.
- Tasmanian Blackwood Body: Blackwood produces a strong volume, with a focused midrange and rich top-end shimmer.
- ES2 Electronics: The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- Venetian Cutaway: Known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
- V-Class Bracing: A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
Scale Length: 24-7/8"
Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
Number of Frets: 18
Tuners: Taylor Slot Head
Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
Body Length: 19 1/2"
Body Width: 15"
Body Depth: 4 3/8"
Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
Top Finish: Satin
Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
Rosette Size: Three Ring
Back/Side Finish: Satin
Rosette Material: Plastic
Stain/Sunburst: Blackwood Stain Back/Sides, Medium Brown Stain Top/Neck, Shaded Edge Burst Top
Neck Width: 1-3/4"
Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
Heel Cap Binding: Black
Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
Neck Finish: Satin
Heel Length: 3-1/4"
Peghead Finish: Satin
Peghead Type: Slot Head
Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- V-Class Bracing (Taylor Guitars Only)
- V-Class Braced Models
- Acoustic Type
- Acoustic Shape
- Concert / Parlour
- No. Strings
- Left / Right
- Acoustic String Type
- Acoustic Steel String
- Acoustic Body Construction