Taylor GC-CE Koa Series V-Class Grand Concert Custom Electro-Acoustic Guitar - 1 of 16 in Europe!
Every so often something really special comes along. In this case, Taylor have mixed the sweetest of ingredients to deliver a unique take on their premium Koa series line.
Re-voicing the grand concert Koa with solid Torrefied Spruce on the top, a beautiful combination of complex, delicate detail flavours a responsive, yet pseudo-aged tone. OF course, the new GC shape V Class bracing is appointed to ensure the tightest of harmonic tuning through the range.
The aesthetic is perfect for this tone: understated in general appearance to allow the woods to speak for themselves, yet with lovely toughes such as the rich cocobolo binding, eye-catching rosette and shaded edge-burst finish. To complete the design: original 800-series inlays.
Too add to the allure: this is one of only 16 produced for the entire of Europe!
- Body Shape: Grand Concert
- Colour: Natural
- Top Material: Torrefied Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Hawaiian Koa
- Orientation: Right Handed
Neck Material: Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: West African Ebony w/Mother of Pearl 800 Series Inlays
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Bridge: West African Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh 510 Antique Gold Tuners
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Case: Taylor Hard Case
- Supplied Strings:
- V-Class Bracing (Taylor Guitars Only)
- V-Class Braced Models
- Acoustic Type
- Acoustic Shape
- Concert / Parlour
- No. Strings
- Left / Right
- Acoustic String Type
- Acoustic Steel String
- Acoustic Body Construction