Gretsch Rancher Jr G5013CE Electro-Acoustic Guitar - Pre-Loved (Good Condition)
Gretsch presents an alluring take on its classic acoustic model with the G5013CE Rancher Jr. With its slick, elegant appointments and onboard electronics, it's a cool and classic performer with a distinctive Gretsch personality all its own.
The G5013CE has a single-cutaway, 4.5"- deep Rancher Jr. body featuring a spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing, arched mahogany back and mahogany sides for excellent tonal character, projection and balance. The bound mahogany neck is topped by a 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail position inlays. Other features include the classic Rancher triangular soundhole, a "red shell" pickguard with the Gretsch logo, multiple body binding, rosewood bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle, deluxe tuners and a Fishman Isys+ pickup/preamp system.
- Position Inlays: Neo-ClassicTM "Thumbnail"
- Special Electronics: FishmanÂ Isys + Pre-Amp System
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Phase, Onboard Tuner, Battery Life Indicator
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Good Condition
- Acoustic Type
- Acoustic Shape
- Auditorium / 000
- No. Strings
- Left / Right
- Acoustic String Type
- Acoustic Steel String
- Acoustic Body Construction
- All Laminate